Sunday, August 4, 2013

Adventures In Parenting, Clark Style

The Clark Babes are growing up.  We have been so busy the last 6 years!   Some may think that is sad.  Not me, I think its cool!  I think it means that these cute little babes are growing and thriving and it also means that Matt and I are doing something right.  Woo-hoo!  You know it has to be an interesting ride for these kids when you have parents like this:


"I want my diapers!"
"haha, I just peed on your floor."
We are in the midst of our final, most dreadful parenting feat thus far... Potty Training.  One. More. Kid.  "We think we can, we think we can, we think we can."  More than likely- we can't.  We suck at this part.  Its so annoying and gross.  And, Easton is being especially irritating about it.  I find it so amazing that he can go to daycare for an entire day and have no accidents yet he can't seem to make it 5 minutes without one at home.  He is torturing us and he's enjoying watching us suffer.  You know how I know?  Because, he laughs in our faces!  Jerk.  Oh, and he pooped in my car and then ran around the inside while I was cleaning the outside- and smeared poop everywhere.  I wish I was kidding.  Have no fear, we will prevail.  Hopefully before he is nine.
Yup, that is poop IN my car.

Carter  is going to be in 1st grade!  While I cannot believe he is that old, he is still having trouble believing he hasn't lost a tooth yet!  I keep telling him to be thankful because once those puppies start falling out we will be entering that awkward stage... and he is sooo cute now!  He's also so sweet.  He loves his Mama and I just pray that he always looks at me like he does today.  Carter is a good boy and he really does amaze me with what he is capable of in just 6 short years that he's been alive!





















Paige Ruby.  Where does one begin to talk about that girl?  She's a little dynamo.  That girl has some fire in her and I have no idea where she got it.  She is a force to be reckoned with and I'm willing to bet that this girl propels herself into something really awesome one day.  She is going to day camp tomorrow and its been on her bucket list for a year.  I really hope its as cool as it is in her head!  She's not even a little scared to head off without me tomorrow.  Despite her craziness, I'm so happy I get to be her Mom.  I like her style and I'm pretty sure I've met my match in that girl!
 



















Life sure is busy, but I certainly love the ones I'm with.


Sometimes he still snuggles me.

Team Deadlift  

He lets her dress him up daily.  Poor kid.





Daddy's Baby G


MR. Doc McStuffins
Birthday lunch for Daddy


No comments:

Post a Comment